Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TAGGED....


(hehe not technically the most brilliant image - but that's cute for a newborn who's asleep!!)

OMG!! I've been tagged again!! The lovely Leah is responsible!

| the rules |

post the rules before you give the facts. post eight random facts about yourself. at the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

| my eight |

(ok I'm making these COMPLETELY photography related!)

1 - I started out using a canon film SLR - it was meant to be a different model but we got JIBBED and the camera inside was the wrong one... problem was - my father got it in another state!

2 - I also made my first money (therefore making me professional - I am told) from a hip hop artist that promised me the WORLD.. in that a world tour... New Zealand - Japan - London - Switzerland - {somewhere else in Europe} - Finland - New York {for a month} - LA - Mexico - and then home.. Obviously that never happened.... and no - the "record label" that supported him - he didn't come up on a search on their website...

3 - I continued in the music industry - photographed bands & "blues & roots" artists...
then i was pregnant (woohoo!)

4 - I "toured" country Victoria at 26 weeks pregnant - met the loveliest couple who mothered me the whole tour {of two days - but when Frenzal Rhomb are belting out the music and your in front of the speaker stack, and then the baby doesn't move - you get scared you've deafened it for life - the doctor the next day said the baby would be fine - i feel for these people putting up with me! - I was photographing... and we are still friends to this day...

5 - I then - at 37 weeks - photographed a music festival../ by 6pm the crowd were throwing the crowd floor into the "pit" I decided it was time to leave - It was getting a tad dangerous for me & my baby! "rock on" (whatever)

6 - decided to launch my business towards Maternity & Newborns (and photographed LOTS of babies during PB time) and have never looked back

7 - I still love the music scene - and now Emerson is old enough - can enjoy the occasional night out {which also serves as a business trip} and take some music making pics...

8 - I'm about to re-launch my business - hehe - stay tuned!! You'll see it here first!!

So the 8 I'm tagging (so sorry some of you have already been tagged - mix it up - this is fun!!)

Amanda

Amelia

Sheila

Jessie

Mully - who still hasn't answered the last tag!!

Ashley

Nadia (but damn you just got tagged!)

and Janet (again!!)

And so - some images - well since the other night of proofing I have none... but going thru the memory banks found these of Emerson...
and these P.J's don't fit anymore!!! (and they were HUGE on him in April!)



xxx

No comments: