Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another band rehearsal

What every band needs: a crazy groupy...
This was the first time going to their rehearsals with the new baby (5d) and using the 1.4 lens OMG so good... I had the camera set at 1000 iso, cause I wanted to test out how much I could push it.. and I couldn't believe the results...
The band is called Non-slip Rope. Garrison (singing) is my husband, Richie (drummer) is my brother, Paul (lead guitar) is Garrison's cousin... so it's a bit of a family affair. Megs (above) is Richie's Partner. I call her my sister anyway!

After the girls had enough we went home, stopping off at an Italian place to get some food. Poor Megs ordered carbonara... and when we got home it was Marinara. Not good for something that gags at the smell of seafood. She was claiming she wasn't hungry anyway so went to throw it out. I grabbed a mobile phone and rang the place.. The guy is hilarious and insisted on delivering the right order and then decided that we deserved a bottle of wine too!

Order there more often and have them stuff up your order... !

Now for some images:

Garrison is a really quietly spoken person - who would think?





"... if men are from mars, then drummers are from pluto.." Still Crazy movie.

1 comment:

Amanda K said...

That last one is a TOTAL rockstar shot - the cig in the mouth, still drumming away. Love it!