Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stuff - again

Check out this hair!
In a hat - for 5 minutes, therefore it requires a photo!
Hehe - i LOVE this image - and don't think I've posted it here... oops if i have.. don't you love it when they are teething... dribble everywhere!!
nothing much interesting to report really... I'm boring.... except the fact i have to complain... why is it, when you NEED something - you cannot buy it? I mean - why is it so difficult to buy a white or cream PLAIN umbrella? I mean - really!!
I have a wedding to photograph tomorrow - on the beach... the weather forecast is 16, rain, hail, and gale-force winds (so yeah the umbrellas will get blown away anyway)
but honestly.. it's like when you need a plain black shirt or something classic - no shop stocks it!
(hense why I own a lot of black, I never have this issue! )
So I've got a stock of BLACK umbrellas now - just in case...

So if anyone has special powers to change the weather in Victoria, Australia tomorrow - I'll owe you one LOL!!

That's all for now.. I'll stop complaining..

2 comments:

Mary-Ella said...

how did it go? the wedding and the weather?

i bought clear umbrellas with an edge of a beige colour from trade secrets - that was a few weeks back now though....

Michael & Janet said...

he's such a dude Gem :o)