Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rambling




Yesterday I was all inspired to do a 366 days thing.. Not self portraits but just daily things.
yeah well the camera didn't get touched today, and the images from yesterday are still on the camera.
OOPS
I'm terribly hormonal at the moment, for NO reason whatsoever (well maybe there are reasons but I wont go into it) and just feel BLAH.

Still waiting on developments to get my new website started and while sort of everything is ready, I've hit the "I don't like any of my images" stage.
Does everyone go thru this when putting together a new site?

I seriously want a break.. HAHA yes I can hear you call saying "So do I". Travel should be cheaper, rent/house repayments should be cheaper so we could afford to save a dime a week to maybe thing about having a holiday.... See I'm full of pregnant hormonal ramblings today.
And need to vent so your all coping it.

Sorry!

Even my new yarn isn't making me smile like it did on Saturday... I have this expensive Rowan and nothing to do with it as it's SOOOO thick i have no idea what to do with it... any ideas will be happily accepted.
The other stuff just needs to be balled up and a project to jump at me, and the other, well the 12mm needles didn't have the effort I was looking for so am going to have to get some 15mm's, and I have come to the conclusion that I HATE large needles. I feel so unco-ordinated with them!

Anyway here's the pics of some yarn...



Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow and I'll have a happy post xx

No comments: