Monday, January 7, 2008

Joys of girlies in the house :)

Thanks to a little bit of brainstorming idea help from my dear friend Amanda, I have been SNAPPING away the last few days.

I had all these unreal ideas to do when my friends baby was here... but then when they arrived - I had NONE.
But then the ideas started to flow. And even 5 minutes before they were leaving for the airport, I suddenly saw the embroidered butterfly on her jeans and remembered a pink hat I had. So there I am, telling mum to "shut up you wont miss your flight - this is SOOOOO much more important"
HAHAHA (they are now on the way to the airport :( )

So here is a few of super model Maddie






And then.....

... after three attempts I finally got this today... OMG so excited :D

1 comment:

Amanda K said...

She's such a sweetpea! I love love LOVE that last one, you so rock the newborn curl.