Thursday, October 18, 2007

Remember When...

I found out I was getting my 5d + L series + 50mm f1.4??

Well that wasn't the only news:

EXCITEMENT!!!
We are ten weeks pregnant with a strong heartbeat! All systems go! So does that explain the need to make hundreds of cupcakes?? LOL

I'm so happy and excited (even if I'm having one of those weeks of - I feel fat & ugly LOL)
I'm going to get my hair done today - that will make me feel better!
Been a bit more nauseated this time.. In the evenings!

So like I mentioned EXTREMELY EXCITED! And have been DYING to annouce it and decided I couldn't wait any longer!
So there is my news & secret everyone!
xxx

8 comments:

Smith said...

Yay for you! I've added you to my blog list.

Smith said...

Hehe and that's me...Inspired Images that just left a comment.

Jen said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! :)

Valerie said...

I saw your blog on Ravelry and thought I would drop by and say Hello. Congrats!! That's awesome news!

Jess said...

Aww, congratulations!! Yay, another baby for photos!

XD So. Names?

... said...

OMG im so excited for you! what lovely news :)))

Anonymous said...

congrats!

God bless

Amanda Prince Photography said...

Congrats!!! Such wonderful news :)