Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Sydney Trip - PART IV {Rookwood}

Oh lovely day, finally I was going to Rookwood!!
But it wasn't such a lovely day..

On matter.. I (yes that's right I) was the subject matter for Amanda, and did a new spin on the new "trash the dress" trend. This was "trash the ballet shoes!"

How oh how did I manage those poses after nearly 6 years of retirement of dance?? I don't know!
Maybe it was the magic of the place - WHO KNOWS!

anyway I have many many many ideas for next time, and hoping to take Garrison & Emerson there in October, and hoping to meet up with the Keeys again at Rookwood..

So here is a LOT of images from Rookwood..


{will they ever be the same? Who cares!!}






HA! I did get one of Amanda!









Lilly in the little bonnet I'd made for newborns. I will have to make her one that's a bit bigger! She looks so cute...






Oh how I want to go back xxx


No comments: