Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BUZZ BUZZ

WOW crazy crazy times!!

Due to a illness in the family I will be in New Zealand from tomorrow (yes tomorrow nothing like a last minute holiday) until the end of next week!!

I'll have internet access but not sure *HOW* reliable it will be :)

Have a great weekend and week and I'll fill you in on my travels when I get back

For those purchasing presets, I will do my very very best to get them to you asap, but if it's not within the usual 48 hours please please forgive me - You will get them I wont forget about you!!

Thanks guys! :D
xxx

2 comments:

... said...

hope all is well in your family soon!!!
xx

Gemma said...

Thanks Amelia!
It's been such a while wind trip... I'm so unbelievably tired!
Don't ask me my name, as I'm sure I'll answer correctly! lol
xx